Dutch fishtail braid is being increasingly chic in the hair fashion. Maybe you have seen it long time ago in the street or magazine, or you already got a plan to change your regular French fishtail into the Dutch braid, but don’t know how to make it? A Dutch fishtail braid is popular to girls. It’s a vogue hairstyle for any occasion, if you’re going out for a evening party, you can pull on it to make it big and messy for a edgy, chic look. If you wear it to work, you can make it neat. But how to achieve this beautiful look?
Follow the 8 steps below.
1. Pick up two sessions of hair high up on the crown of the head.
2.Apart a strand of hair from the left session, cross it under and join it with the right session.
3. Apart a piece of hair from the right session, cross it under and join it with the left session.
4.Apart a piece of hair from the left session again, cross it under and join it with the right one.
5. Now pick up a piece of hair from the left, next to where you originally picked up hair; Also cross under this pieces of hair and join it with the right side.
6.Repeat the step as the left.
7. Keep cross under and join the two sides of hair from the crown of your head till you have incorporated all the hair. Then make a Dutch fishtail without adding hair.
8. Pull on the braid to add volume, also you can add some hair conditioner to make it look more glossy.
To achieve this Dutch Fishtail Braid style, you may need Long Hair Extensions
to support this Braid Hairstyle, Use the Human Hair Ponytail Extensions