Wholesale Clothing, Cheap Clothes, Hair Extensions, Bags And Fashion Accessories For Women & Men

My Cart - 0 $0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

30 Inch Bright Ombre Clip in Hair Extensions Two Tone Body Wave 9 Pieces

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

$201.95
Type:Ombre Clip In Hair Extensions
Fiber:100% Indian Remy Hair Extensions
Color:Top #1B(40%)-Bottom #27(60%)
Length:30 Inch (165g)
Texture:Body Wave
Qty:1 Set
$201.95
  • Description
  • Tags
  • Reviews
Do you want your hair become attractive.If you want.Why not choose this kind of hair.This kind of chip in hair extensions hair consists of two colors.One in the top is natural black and is 40%,the other is strawberry blonde and is 60%.And it is body wave and ombre.This kind of hair is strictly selected from Indian remy human hair.You can dye,wash and straighten it like your own hair.
This kind of hair is one set which contains 9 pieces.And these 9 pieces is in different size.But the size and weight is fixed,for example,30 inches is 165g.The shorter the length is, the lighter the weight is.
If you want perfect effection,I recommend you should use two sets.
Life6 To 12 Months
Wefts9 Pieces
Clips20
ContentsOne 8" (20cm) wide wefts(4 clips per weft)
 Two 6" (15cm) wide wefts(3 clips per weft)
 Three 4" (10cm) wide wefts(2 clips per weft)
 One 3" (8cm) wide wefts(2 clip per weft)
 Two 2" (5cm) wide wefts(1 clip per weft)


HPB Detail 1 HPB Detail 2 HPB Detail 3 HPB Detail 4 HPB Detail 5

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Write Your Own Review

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating
Loading...
Please wait...