Wholesale Clothing, Cheap Clothes, Hair Extensions, Bags And Fashion Accessories For Women & Men

My Cart - 0 $0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

26 Inch Popular Ombre Clip in Hair Extensions Two Tone Body Wave 9 Pieces

Availability: In stock

$142.95
Type:Ombre Clip In Hair Extensions
Fiber:100% Indian Remy Hair Extensions
Color:Top #1B(40%)-Bottom #27(60%)
Length:26 Inch (145g)
Texture:Body Wave
Qty:1 Set
$142.95
  • Description
  • Tags
  • Reviews
Do you want your hair become attractive.If you want.Why not choose thisTwo different colors hair can me become dreamy and fahionable.This kind of hair actually does.It is ombre and wave.This kind of chip in hair extensions hair consists of two colors.One in the top is natural black and is 40%,the other is strawberry blonde and is 60%.That is perfect conbination,charming and modern.
And the hair is very convenient and useful.You can clean, curl, dye and style as your own hair ,which can help you avoid damaging your own hair.This kind of hair is strictly selected from Indian remy human hair.It is easy to apply and remove it.
Life6 To 12 Months
Wefts9 Pieces
Clips20
ContentsOne 8" (20cm) wide wefts(4 clips per weft)
 Two 6" (15cm) wide wefts(3 clips per weft)
 Three 4" (10cm) wide wefts(2 clips per weft)
 One 3" (8cm) wide wefts(2 clip per weft)
 Two 2" (5cm) wide wefts(1 clip per weft)


HPB Detail 1 HPB Detail 2 HPB Detail 3 HPB Detail 4 HPB Detail 5

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Customer Reviews

1 Item(s)

per page
These extensions are definately worth buying. Review by Cayla
Rating
These extensions are definately worth buying.The hair is 100% human hair,very bright and silky,and it color fits me skin.The shipping is 2 days later.I hope the shop or website should chang. (Posted on 2/3/2019)

1 Item(s)

per page

Write Your Own Review

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating
Loading...
Please wait...