Wholesale Clothing, Cheap Clothes, Hair Extensions, Bags And Fashion Accessories For Women & Men

My Cart - 0 $0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

20 Inch Stylish Ombre Clip in Hair Extensions Two Tone Body Wave 9 Pieces

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

$90.95
Type:Ombre Clip In Hair Extensions
Fiber:100% Indian Remy Hair Extensions
Color:Top #1B(40%)-Bottom #30(60%)
Length:20 Inch (115g)
Texture:Body Wave
Qty:1 Set
$90.95
  • Description
  • Tags
  • Reviews
Do you want to change your simple color and fixed hairstyle hair?which can make you become more popular and charming.You can try Ombre Clip in Hair Extensions Two Tone Body Wave 9 Pieces.This kind of clip in hair extensions hair consists of two colors.One in the top is natural black and is 40%,the other is auburn and is 60%.It is body wave and ombre which look a perfect combination.
This kind of hair is strictly selected from Indian remy human hair.You can safty use it.And it is very easy to apply or remove ,these chips and hair are put into your own hair within 5 minutes .It save your time and it would not damage your scalp and your hair.
To ensure the full look, 2 sets once are in need. As for the right size for you, you can select from 16inch to 32inch every 2 inches. And one 20inch set is totally 115g.
Life6 To 12 Months
Wefts9 Pieces
Clips20
ContentsOne 8" (20cm) wide wefts(4 clips per weft)
 Two 6" (15cm) wide wefts(3 clips per weft)
 Three 4" (10cm) wide wefts(2 clips per weft)
 One 3" (8cm) wide wefts(2 clip per weft)
 Two 2" (5cm) wide wefts(1 clip per weft)


HPB Detail 1 HPB Detail 2 HPB Detail 3 HPB Detail 4 HPB Detail 5

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Write Your Own Review

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating
Loading...
Please wait...